Primary school charity

Primary school charity
Anna picking mushrooms

Monday 28 February 2011

Back in the room!

It has been such a long time since I updated my blog but now at last I have been able to go online! Please don't give up on me, I need your (rather infrequent) comments to keep me going.
I went over the border to Cambodia and experimented at the first stall on the side of the road which sold deep fried insects. Crunchy, but delicious. The black beetles were a mouthful and tasted a bit fishy, I am told this is because they feed on fish! Not sure I have already mentioned that I had a puncture. Probably but I am confused. probably the heat..... We eventually arrived at Siem Reap which is near Angkor Wat, this place must be one of the wonders of the world. I wish I could download some photographs on this blog, still haven't worked out how to do it, no computer boffins amongst us! Tired now.. More to come.

1 comment:

  1. My lovely neice harriet taught at a school in Siem Reap about 2 years ago...she loved it and adored the children in her care...lots of pix on her facebook..will see if we can get attached ..if you know what i mean..xxx

    ReplyDelete