Primary school charity

Primary school charity
Anna picking mushrooms

Thursday 17 February 2011

Bangkok to Saigon on a bike!

Look at    http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/AnnaMosesson  or click on photo above!
On Saturday the 19th of February I will start this epic trip.  I have never been to Indochina, but now intend to discover this extraordinary part of the world on a bicycle!  I hope all of you who log onto my blog will enjoy the story I tell on my journey.  The incredible sights, the food, the history, the spirituality....

Very excited as I pack my bags, so much to think of so little time to do it... I asked my friend who is going on the trip with me how she was getting on, she said
"Oh I have so much to do" I said
"What do you have to do?"  There was a pause for thought...
"I have to wax my legs!"


3 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,
    I was happy to help with the Blog, it looks good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited as I pack my bags, so much to think of so little time to do it... I asked one of my friends going on the trip with me how she was getting on, she said "Oh I have so much to do" I said "What do you have to do?" there was a pause for thought...."I have to wax my legs"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Anna !

    Firstly, Buon viaggio!!
    Secondly....
    Good Luck !
    Bonne Chance!
    Buona Fortuna!
    Buena suerte !
    Gluck !
    Onnea !
    โชคดี !
    not forgetting lycka till!! Take care, thinking of you!
    Tanti Auguri
    The Umbrian Connection xx

    ReplyDelete